A unique and unforgettable dinner party may reside right in your own home, waiting to be shown off to the world. You might not have realized it at first, but the table cloths, fine china, and expensive cutlery that you set aside for special occasions, should definitely be used when guests are over.
#1: The Table
Bring out your finest table cloth, or show a flash of color, and keep a color scheme in your dinner table with bright colored cloth. Add a floral centerpiece, and just take a couple flowers from your garden, or even use an assortment of candles.
#2: The Places
Use your best china, cutlery and utensils, and glassware to entertain your guests, and feed them too.
#3: The Napkins
You can fold your napkins however you would like. You could merely fold them into a triangle, or go all out like the photo above illustrates. Either way, the napkins are going to end up used and dirty.
Tell us experiences of your dinner parties in the comment section below!
In my travels, I have come across many delectable dishes, and I’d like to share one of the best meals that I’ve found so far.
- 4-6 ounces of Salmon or White Fish
- 2-3 tblspoon of Sautéed Onion
- 1-2 teaspoon of Pomegranate Sauce
- 1-2 tblspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tblspoon of Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tblspoon Minced Garlic
- Dice half of a small onion and sauté them
- Add minced garlic, salt, and pepper
- Add the Pomegranate Sauce to the mix, and set the mix aside
- Sprinkle the Extra Virgin Olive Oil with the lemon juice on both sides of the fish
- Grill the fish for 5-7 minutes on each side on high power. Alternatively, you can put the fish in the oven for 15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Put the fish on a serving platter, and add the prepared sauce
- Garnish with lemon wedges, and even pomegranate arils
- Can be served with sautéed potato slices, wild rice, or steamed vegetables
Bon Appétit! You can now show off your masterpiece to your friends and family. Enjoy!